What is Tumblr?
Tumblr is a popular social media networking site and microblogging platform. It allows users to post multimedia and other content to short-form blogs.
So you know what Tumblr is, but how do you delete a Tumblr account? Permanently deactivating a Tumblr account can be done through the site’s website.
How To Delete A Tumblr Account:
- Log in to your Tumblr account
- Under the ‘Account’ section, go to ‘Settings’
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, select ‘Delete Account’
- Under ‘Account Settings’, scroll down and select ‘Deactivate Account’
- Confirm the deletion by re-entering the email and password and then click on ‘Delete Everything’
Things To Note
- Deleting a Tumblr account means that all the primary and secondary blogs associated with it will also be deleted.
- Once deleted, there is no way to recover it again, unlike with some other popular social media platforms such as Instagram and Meta.
Now that you know how to delete a Tumblr account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.