We go BEYOND ENCRYPTION !
Proprietary and Powerful
Strict Access Controls
Application Security | Pen Tests
Commonly Asked Questions
Digital Security is our top priority
- We use the highest standard in network communications with 256-bit encryption and automatically encrypt your data.
- We use state-of-the-art cloud providers to ensure round-the-clock on-site security.
- We provide an option for subscribers to choose our proprietary (patent-pending) ‘Security’ that stores encrypted data shreds in multiple geographically located servers for additional security.
As part of your CLOCR subscription, an Enhanced Security Protocol is used to safeguard your documents. Then, we utilize the Amazon AWS S3 platform to store all documents.
CLOCR offers an Ultra security option for an additional fee. We use proprietary (patent pending) encryption that uses the Interplanetary File System (IPFS) and blockchain concepts to “shred” your documents, encrypt your “shreds,” and store them in a distributed storage network.
Your files are encrypted and cannot be accessed by anyone other than you and your designated assignees, or as required by law.
Security is our top priority at Clocr.
- We use the highest standard in network communications with 256-bit AES encryption for all your documents by default.
- We use state-of-the-art cloud providers to ensure round-the-clock on-site security, along with a multi-factor authentication system.
- We provide an option for subscribers to choose our proprietary (patent-pending) “shard security.”