Let’s face it, saying goodbye to the people we love isn’t easy. Whether they are going away on a long trip or have been diagnosed with a terminal disease, parting ways can be hard. But if there are important things you want to communicate, you shouldn’t shy away from them. In fact, this is one of the best times to tell someone how much they mean to you while they are lucid enough to hear it. And if you do know what to say in these difficult situations, it will make their final moments on earth just a little bit easier.
However, most of us struggle with finding the right words so, we are here to help you with different ways to say you will be missed to your loved ones.
Different Quotes To Say “ You Will Be Missed”
- I took a thousand moments for granted, mostly because I assumed that there would be a thousand more. But I want you to know that you will be missed and in my memories forever.
- I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought, and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. —Leo Buscaglia
- That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not; rather find strength in what remains behind. —William Wordsworth
- Every time a tear forms in your beautiful eyes, look up to the heavens and there you will see me, smiling down from God’s glorious skies. —Injete Chesoni
- Had I not loved so much I would not hurt so much. I will hurt. And I will be grateful for that hurt for it bears witness to the depth of our meaning. And for that, I will be eternally grateful. —Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- The comfort of having a friend may be taken away, but not that of having had one. You were a great friend [Name] and you will be missed.
- How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts. —Dorothy Ferguson
- Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure. —Renee Wood
- After a loved one passes, be encouraged by their passing and legacy. Instead of crying, live an inspired, spiritual, and happy life like they did when they were here. Live each day with encouragement knowing that they are proud and smiling down on you from Heaven. —Matt Fraser
- Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color, you are always in my memories.
Use the times you have together as a way to encourage open dialogue about your feelings. Give your loved one an opportunity to express his or her feelings to you, whether it’s about death or something else entirely. We all want the reassurance that we are appreciated and valued in our loved ones’ lives. You might be the last person with whom your loved ones have the chance to have honest, heartfelt conversations. So, don’t let them pass unnoticed.
In this blog, we tried to help you say “ you will be missed” to your loved ones. We wish you well and hope you have the strength to communicate with them and let them know how much they mean to you.