What is Yelp?
Yelp is an online service that publishes user-generated reviews about local businesses (mainly restaurants/bars).
So you know what Yelp is, but how do you delete a Yelp account? As there is no automated process, you have to manually submit a request to have the account deleted.
How To Delete A Yelp Account
- Login to the Yelp account from the company’s Closing your user account page
- Provide the reason for the deletion of the account
- Select the send button to finish the process and then wait until they have confirmed the deletion of the account
Things To Note
- An email will be sent to the relevant email/Meta account depending on which the Yelp account is linked to.
- The deletion of the account is permanent
Now that you know how to delete a Yelp account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.