What is Spotify?
Spotify is one of the world’s largest audio streaming services with over 381 million active monthly listeners.
So you know what Spotify is, but how to delete a Spotify account? Spotify offers a subscription service that removes ads. In order to cancel a premium subscription, follow the steps below.
How To Cancel A Spotify Premium Subscription:
- Login to the Spotify account.
- Go to Your Plan and select Change Plan
- Scroll down to the Spotify Free section and select Cancel Premium
How To Delete A Spotify Account:
- Login to the Spotify account from the site’s Subscription page.
- Under Account Help, click on Account Settings
- Select Closing Your Account
- Click Close Your Account under the “Don’t Have Premium?” header
- Select Continue at each step to finish closing the Spotify account.
Things To Note:
- After deleting the account, it can still be reactivated if you log into it within 7 days from the date of closing.
Now that you know how to delete a Spotify account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login credentials. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.