Including an estate plan in your overall financial strategy is an essential requirement. Planning for your estate is crucial because it prevents your loved ones from dealing with any unwanted legal or financial issues and guarantees that your assets will be allocated how you intend.
If you need more experience or information in this area, estate planning can seem complicated. Reading estate planning books is an excellent option for getting some helpful advice and insights in such a situation. This blog comprises the ten best books on estate planning 2023, and beyond that you must read.
What is Estate Planning?
Making a strategy for distributing your assets after death is called Estate Planning. Ensuring that your assets are dispersed per your preferences entails creating legal papers like wills, trusts, and powers of attorney. Making plans for managing your assets in the event of incapacitation is another aspect of estate planning.
At What Age Do Most People Do Estate Planning?
How Much Time Does It Take To Get Money After Probate?
How to educate yourself on Estate Planning?
List of Best Estate Planning Books:
- Estate Planning for Dummies by N. Brian Caverly and Jordan S. Simon
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Estate Planning by Stephen Maple
- Plan Your Estate by Denis Clifford
- Estate Planning Smarts: A Practical, User-Friendly, Action-Oriented Guide by Deborah L. Jacobs
- Estate Planning Basics by Denis Clifford
List of Best Books on Trusts:
- The Complete Book of Trusts by Martin M. Shenkman
- The Trustee’s Legal Companion by Liza Hanks
- How to Create a Revocable Living Trust by Theodore Hughes
Books on Advance Care Planning, Legacy Planning, and End-of-Life Planning:
- Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- The Conversation: A Revolutionary Plan for End-of-Life Care by Angelo E. Volandes
Estate planning is an essential part of everyone’s financial planning. Reading books about estate planning can provide valuable insights and guidance for creating an effective estate plan. The above list of the best estate planning books covers various topics, from the basics of estate planning to trusts, advance care planning, legacy planning, and end-of-life planning.
If you’re considering estate planning and looking for a comprehensive solution, Clocr has everything you need. With Clocr, you can create a Last Will in just 10 minutes, ensuring your assets are secured and distributed according to your wishes. Join Clocr today.