What is Uber?
Uber is a mobility app that mainly offers a taxi service where users can book a variety of vehicles for transport.
So you know what Uber is, but how do you delete an Uber account?
How To Delete An Uber Account
- Login to the Uber Account from the app
- At the top left corner of the screen, click on the 3 bars to bring out a sidebar
- Select Settings from the sidebar
- Scroll down to Privacy and select it.
- Select Delete Your Account to delete the account.
Things To Note
Now that you know how to delete an Uber account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.