What is Redbubble?
Redbubble is an online service that offers its users (artists) a means to sell and share their products (T-Shirts, mugs, etc).
So you know what Redbubble is, but how to delete a Redbubble account?
How To Delete A Redbubble Account
- Login to the Redbubble account
- At the top right corner, click on the Account icon, and select Account Details from the dropdown.
- In the Edit Profile tab on the left side of the screen, select Cancel Account
- Confirm the deletion by clicking on the Yes, I’m serious – cancel my account button at the bottom.
Redbubble has a legacy policy in place which lets you close the account of a deceased person in case you do not have their login credentials.
- You are to send them a copy of the Account holder’s death certificate or death notice using this link.
- In case you wish to send the details via post, Redbubble has given a few addresses on their site
111 Sutter St 17th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
271 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Stralauer Pl. 33
Things To Note
- The account deletion is permanent and cannot be reactivated
- All the projects published under the account will also be removed
- Accrued payments will be paid out in full during the following monthly payment period
Now that you know how to delete a Redbubble account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.