What is Best Buy?
Best Buy is one of the most popular consumer electronics retailers in the United States. This multinational retailer became a household name after becoming a one-stop-shop for products such as computers, appliances, cell phones, video games and other gadgets.
Now that you know what Best Buy is, how to delete the account? Here is everything you need to know.
How to close a Best Buy account?
There are multiple ways to delete a Best Buy account. You can find the solution suitable for your needs in the following steps.
- To delete Best Buy via email, find the email account linked with Best Buy
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Customer support email) and write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” as the subject.
- Permanent deletion of the account, removal of personal data from the platform should be addressed in the email. Include details like contact information and phone number that were associated with the account.
- Calling customer support is another method of closing the account. Simply call Best Buy at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and provide verification details such as name and address, email id, contact information.
- Another convenient feature that Best Buy provides is Online Chat. Request the agent on the other side to help with the account closing process. Provide basic details such as name, email address, contact information so that they can verify and proceed with the steps.
Points to remember:
- Before deleting the Best Buy account, make sure that there are no active subscriptions or membership plans. Make sure to cancel them before deleting the account to avoid getting charged.
- Contact Customer Service and request to cancel the membership. To cancel a subscription, call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) or go to the Contact Best Buy page.
- Keep in mind that the cancellation procedure can take time. It often takes weeks to be completed.
- Best Buy may still send promotional emails even after the account has been deleted. Make sure to unsubscribe from the mailing list to avoid unnecessary clutter.