What is Etsy?
Etsy Inc. is an e-commerce company that’s focused on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies.
Now you know what Etsy is, and if you want to delete an Etsy account, then here is everything you need to know.
How To Delete An Etsy Account?
Here are the steps to delete an Etsy Account:
- Log in to the account through Etsy’s official website.
- Now, go to “Your Account” then click “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select the “Close Your Account” option
- Now click the “Close Account” button and your account will be deleted.
Points To Remember
- There are two kinds of Etsy accounts i.e. Shop and Buyer. If the account is associated with a shop, then that needs to be closed too.
- If the account is logged in via Facebook or Google, you need to de-link it first.
Now you know how to permanently delete an Etsy account. But, if you don’t have the login credentials of the account holder, you may face certain complications while closing the account. This is why it’s important to create a Digital Estate plan. It allows you to leave behind any information that your family members may require to access your Digital Assets after your death.
Sign Up with Clocr today to learn more about Digital Estate Planning!