What is PocketSmith?
PocketSmith is a personal finance management service that helps you manage your budget.
So you know what PocketSmith is, but how do you delete a PocketSmith account?
How To Delete A PocketSmith Account
- Login to the PocketSmith account
- At the top right corner, select the Settings option
- In the drop-down menu, select Subscription and Upgrade
- Select the Delete Your Account tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on the Yes Delete My Account option and manually type in DELETE (Case sensitive) and click OK to delete the account
Things To Note
- The account and all data associated with it will be permanently removed
- If the account is linked to a Meta (formerly Facebook) account, remove the service from the Meta account
Now that you know how to delete a PocketSmith account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.