What is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is a digital management tool that is designed to organize and schedule social media activity, posts, and updates across multiple platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, etc.
So you know what Hootsuite is, but how do you delete a Hootsuite account?
How To Delete A Hootsuite account:
- Log into your Hootsuite account.
- Go to settings
- Click on the ‘Account’ option.
- Locate the ‘Delete Account’ option
- Click on ‘Delete Account’ and explain the reason for deleting your account.
- Click on ‘Remove Account’.
Note: Same steps are to be followed for deleting your Hootsuite account through your Google+ or Facebook ID.
- Registered Email
Disconnecting the Hootsuite Account from Google+
- Log in to your Google+ Account
- Locate the ‘connected apps’ option on the left-hand navigation and you’ll be able to view the list of all applications connected to your Google+ ID.
- Go to ‘Manage Apps’.
- Select the application you want to remove.
- The chosen application will be removed from your Google ID.
Disconnecting the Hootsuite account from Facebook
- Go to your Facebook settings.
- Click on ‘Applications’.
- Click ‘x’ against the applications you no longer wish to be connected.
- And you’re done!
Now that you know how to delete a Hootsuite account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Estate Plan.