What is Care.com?
Care.com assists families with childcare, senior care, special needs care, tutoring, pet care, and housekeeping.
Now you know what Care.com is and if you want to delete a Care.com account, then here is everything you need to know.
How To Delete A Care.com Account?
Here are a few simple steps to delete a Care.com account:
- Go to “My Care.com” on the top right of the Home Page.
- Now, click on the “Account and Settings.”
- Scroll Down and go to the “Membership Information” Section and Click on the “Close Account” option.
- Now, click on the “No thanks, cancel my membership” option.
- Select a reason for deleting the account then click on “Continue”
Now you know how to permanently delete a Care.com account. But, if you don’t have the login credentials of the account holder, you can face certain complications while deleting the account. This is why it’s important to create a Digital Estate plan. It allows you to leave behind any information that your family members may require to access your Digital Assets after your death.
Sign Up with Clocr today to learn more about Digital Estate Planning!