The death of a loved one may feel like losing a piece of your soul. But it might also feel overwhelming with the amount of funeral planning and arrangement that need to be done in a short time. With these “in loving memory” quotes, you can find words for your inscription to eulogy speeches.
In Loving Memory Quotes
- The song is ended but the melody lingers on. – Irving Berlin
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die” – Thomas Campbell
- We may have lost you but your spirit lives on long after you’re gone
- “Wherever a beautiful soul has been, there is a trail of beautiful memories.”
- “Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality.”
- Remembering a life well lead and all the joy it brought to so many. In memory of a truly amazing person
- As is a tale, so is life: Not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. – Seneca
- Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master. – Matthew 25:21
- God will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. – Revelation 21:4
- Your book of life ended, but our love writes the sequels.
- May the winds of heaven blow softly and whisper in your ear How much we love and miss you and wish that you were here
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- Gone but never forgotten
- You are my rainbow, leading always to the pot of gold.
- Always on my mind, forever in my heart
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal Love leaves a memory no one can steal
- I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you again in heaven
- Until we meet again, I’ll see you in my dreams.
- Through love and memories, you are immortal.
- My grandpa wouldn’t want me to say that I think of him every day. He’d want me to live and love and go one, with him as one part my soul was built on.
- She lived a long and happy life, giving me something for which to strive.
- My grandmother was the paintbrush on my soul, leaving behind a beautiful painting of love that is whole.
- “The living owe it to those who no longer can speak to tell their story for them.” ~Czesław Miłosz
- “Say not in grief that she is no more, but say in thankfulness that she was.” — Hebrew proverb
- I miss you. A little too much, a little too often, and a little bit more every day.
- “They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.” ~Laurence Binyon
- Grandfathers are bonus dads you don’t get for quite so long, but their memory gets stuck in your head like a beautiful song.
- Like the steady rocking of her chair, the memory of my grandma is always there.
- Like a grandfather clock, he stands resolute in my memory, keeping me on track.
- She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings. – Ariana Dancu
- What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. ~Helen Keller
- I can’t and won’t forget all you did for me. The memories of you will never fade.
- The memory of my mom is frozen in time as a stairway of love I can forever climb.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
- He asked for so little but gave so very much.
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
- He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much. – Bessie Anderson Stanley
- Dads don’t ever die, they live forever as the knight in shining armor in their daughter’s dreams.
- A child’s love and a mother’s loves are one and the same. It comes without warning and is forever warming.
- Rest in peace my dearest mother. Your memory will live on after you and be with me, and others, forever.
- Remembering my mother feels how she must have felt when I was growing in her womb.
- “He loved and was loved. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference” – Robert Frost
- Saying goodbye was so hard, mom. But I will cherish every second I spent with you and have so many memories of all the laughter and joy we had together.
- She loved life and it loved her right back.