What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is an automation marketing platform. It is used by businesses and individuals to manage their email marketing and newsletter campaigns.
If you have to delete a MailChimp Account of the deceased, then follow the steps mentioned below.
How To Delete MailChimp Account?
- Log in to the account that you need to delete
- Select the “name” option on the top right corner of the page, and then click on “Profile.”
- Go to the “Settings” option in the drop-down menu, then click on the “Pause or Delete Account” button.
- Now, select the “Permanently delete this account” option and then click on “Continue”.
- On the next page, you will see a bunch of questions answer them, then click on the “Permanently Delete Account” option.
- Now, type “DELETE”, and then finally click on the “Delete My Account” button.
Now you know how to delete MailChimp Account. But, if you don’t have the login credentials of the account holder, you might have to face certain complications while closing their account. This is why it’s important to create a Digital Estate plan. It allows you to leave behind any information that your family members may require to access your Digital Assets after your death. Clocr offers Digital Estate Planning services sign-up to learn more.