What Is Indeed?
Indeed is a worldwide employment website for the job listing. It offers tools for job search, resumes, company reviews, and more.
If you want to delete Indeed Account of a deceased person then follow these steps.
How To Delete Indeed Account
- Log in to the Indeed account
- Click on the “email” at the top right corner.
- Now, click the “Account” option
- Click the “Delete My Account” option
- A pop-up will appear. Now, click the “Ok” option
If the Indeed Account is “Logged In” through Google Account, follow the following steps
Steps To Disconnect The Indeed Account From Google Account
- Log in to the Google Account
- On the left-hand side, you will see “connected apps & sites” click on that and you will see a list of apps connected to the account
- Now, click on the “manage apps” option.
- Select the app you want to be removed and click “remove”
- The removed app will no longer be connected to the Google Account.
If the Indeed Account is “Logged In” through Facebook Account, follow the following steps
Steps To Disconnect The Indeed Account From Facebook Account
- Go to the “Settings” on the Facebook profile
- Click on “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Click the “x” option next to the service you want to remove.
Now you know how to delete Indeed account. But, if you don’t have the login credentials of the account holder, you might have to face certain complications while closing their account. This is why it’s important to create a Digital Estate plan. It allows you to leave behind any information that your family members may require to access your Digital Assets after your death. Clocr offers Digital Estate Planning services sign-up to learn more.