What is Amazon?
Amazon is one of the world’s largest online retailers that sell both physical and digital products. It offers a Prime Membership which provides free two-day shipping and free instant streaming of movies, TV shows, and music.
If you want to delete an Amazon account then, here is all the information you require.
How To Delete An Amazon Account?
Amazon offers two kinds of subscription plans i.e. the basic and the Prime. Before you delete an amazon account you need to cancel the subscription plan. Here are the steps to cancel an Amazon subscription.
Steps To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
- Go to the company’s “Manage Prime Membership” page
- Now, to cancel a Prime membership, click on “End Membership”
- And, to cancel a trial membership, click on “Do Not Continue”
Steps To Delete An Amazon Account
To delete the account permanently you need to contact the company directly.
- Log in to the Amazon account.
- Now go to the “What can we help you with” section then, click on “Something Else.
- Now select “Tell us more about your issue” then, click on the “More non-order questions” option from the drop-down menu.
- There will be another drop-down menu from which select the “More non-order questions” option again. A blank field will appear where you can type why you want to delete the account.
- A “How would you like to contact us” option will appear, from which select your preferred option i.e. E-mail, Phone, or Online Chat. You will be contacted by the company and the account will be deleted.
Now that you know how to delete an Amazon account, you might realize the complications that may arise while deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login credentials. But, by creating a Digital Estate Plan, you decide what happens to your Digital Assets even after your death or in case of incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to learn more!