Founded by Charles Geschke and John Warnock in December 1982, Adobe Inc. is a global leader in technology solutions. With a revenue of a whopping $10 billion plus, Adobe products opened over 250 billion PDFs last year.
Well known for providing its users with creativity and multimedia software products, some of Adobe’s popular products are Acrobat Reader, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud. The first consumer product of the company was Adobe Illustrator.
When a loved one dies, it is preferable to delete all their online accounts, including their Adobe account. Many individuals leave instructions on what to do with digital presence once they pass away in their Digital Estate Plan. This blog is about closing Adobe account or how to delete Adobe account. Using the adobe account privacy settings, you can easily deactivate Adobe account or perform closing adobe account of the deceased person.
Overview On Adobe Account
Having an Adobe account allows you to use all the apps in the Creative Cloud for no charge for a limited period. After the free period of the trial is over of Adobe software, you will have to incur charges if you want to continue using Adobe.
You will have to know which plan of Adobe suits you most and purchase that plan if the need arises. You should also know that you can delete the Adobe account anytime during the trial or after taking up the plan.
Why do we need to delete adobe account?
If a loved one passed away recently and you have the responsibility to delete their online accounts, you might question the following – how to delete Adobe scan account or Adobe lightroom account? Later in this blog, we discuss how to Deactivate my Adobe account, how to delete Adobe account on phone, and How do I delete an Adobe account from Google.
It is necessary to delete an Adobe account if it is not in use or if someone using it has passed away. There is no necessity to keep the account in use if the above situation arises. Along with other online accounts, the executor appointed to handle the digital estate of the deceased person will have to delete the Adobe account too. How to delete adobe account online is simple. Follow the instructions in the adobe account privacy settings and delete the Adobe account of the deceased.
How do I permanently delete my Adobe account?
Details on how do I delete an Adobe account from Google
- Sign in to the Adobe account
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ section.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Delete Account’ option
- Select ‘Continue’
- Follow the on-screen prompts
- Select ‘Confirm Delete Account by checking off the box
This is how to delete Adobe account on phone. The same procedure is followed for how to delete adobe scan account.
How to cancel your Adobe trial or subscription?
It is effortless to cancel your Adobe trial or subscription. Just follow the following steps to do so.
- Log in to the Adobe account
- Go to the ‘Manage Account’ section
- Select the plan you want to cancel on the display
- Write/select the reason for cancellation of the Adobe account and click on ‘Continue’
- Follow the on-screen prompts to cancel your Adobe trial or subscription
How long does it take for an Adobe account to be deleted?
So, if you wonder- how long does it take to delete Adobe account? The answer is it takes up to 10 business working days to delete the Adobe account.
How do I cancel my Adobe account?
If you are wondering how to cancel or deactivate my adobe account, then follow the below steps.
- Log in to Adobe account
- Click on ‘Manage Plans’
- Select ‘Cancel Your Plan’ among the choices
- The app will prompt you to write down the reason for cancellation. Please write the reason why you want to cancel your account
- Click ‘Enter’
Why can't I delete Adobe account?
If you are thinking – why can’t I permanently delete my Adobe account after trying to do so? The reason is simple. You cannot delete your Adobe account because you don’t have an active subscription.
Another reason that you cannot delete Adobe accounts is because you are either a team or enterprise user. In such cases, where you are part of a team or enterprise user, you need to leave the organization that holds the account to be able to delete your Adobe account.
How do I Uninstall Adobe?
You can uninstall Adobe from the Control Panel by following the steps listed below:
- Close Adobe if it is running
- Open the Run command box – then press the Windows key along with the R key
- Type’ Control Panel’ in the Run Command and press – OK
- Now, in the Control Panel, select -Programs and then Program & Features
- A list of installed programs is on display. Select Adobe in it and click ‘uninstall’
How to Delete Adobe Account – Key Takeaways
Above, you have learned how to delete Adobe account online or how to delete Adobe account on MAC. Next, we mention what happens when you permanently delete Adobe account-
- When you delete an Adobe account, it is permanent.
- We recommend you download any files of your requirement before you delete your Adobe account.
- If you have an account in an Enterprise account, you will have to contact the account manager of the concerned account to be able to delete the Adobe account.
Now that you know how to delete Adobe account and how long does it take to delete Adobe account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. Using a Digital Estate Plan lets you decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to create your own Digital Will. We at Clocr also provide services like Digital Vault wherein you can store all of your digital assets in one place. Your digital assets are stored securely with Clocr. Join us today and leave a remarkable digital legacy for your loved ones.