What is Scribd?
Scribd is a subscription service that offers eBooks and Audiobooks to its subscribers. Hosting 60 million open documents, it has around one million titles.
So you know what Scribd is, but how do you delete a Scribd account?
How To Delete A Scribd Account
- Log in to the Scribd Account
- On the top-right corner of the screen, click on the Account icon
- From the drop-down menu, select Account Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select Delete Your Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish deleting the account.
Things To Note
- If you have logged into Scribd using a Meta/Google account, then you will first have to de-link the account.
Now that you know how to delete a Scribd account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.