What is Quora?
Quora is a question-and-answer website where users collaborate by editing and answering questions given by other users.
So you know what Quora is, but how do you delete a Quora account?
How To Delete A Quora account:
- Log in to your Quora account.
- At the top right corner of your screen, click on the ‘profile’ icon
- In the drop-down menu, select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Privacy’ from the sidebar on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down and select ‘delete account’
- Enter your password to finish deactivating the account
Things To Note
- Once you delete your Quora account, everything associated with it will be permanently deleted. Only the question you asked will remain. But they will no longer be associated with your account.
- If the account is logged into within 14 days from the date of deletion, it will be re-activated.
Now that you know how to delete a Quora account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.