What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a social media service that primarily focuses on image saving and sharing. These images can be about anything but are most often meant as ideas for others to take inspiration from such as art and design.
So you know what Pinterest is, but how do you delete a Pinterest account?
How To Delete A Pinterest Account:
- Login to the Pinterest account.
- Click on the downwards facing arrow on the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings
- Select the Account Settings tab from the left side and navigate to Account Changes
- Select Deactivate Account and click next
- Click on confirm to delete the Pinterest Account.
Things To Note:
- After closing the account, it will take a further 14 days for the account to be permanently deleted
- Logging in to the account during the 14 day period will result in the account being reactivated.
Now that you know how to delete a Pinterest account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login credentials. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creatingour own Digital Will.