What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is a web hosting service that currently hosts over 2 million domains collectively.
So you know what Bluehost is, but how do you delete a Bluehost account?
How To Delete A Bluehost Account
- Contact the Bluehost Billing Department at 888-401-4678 (the U.S. only) (International customers can visit their official website for contact options)
- You can also contact them at Chat Support to request the cancellation of an account
Things To Note
- You must know the last 4 characters of the Bluehost account’s main password
- The email address listed in the Profile section of the account should be current
- A domain name that has been registered cannot be canceled for a refund. For more information, check out their refund policy.
Now that you know how to delete a Bluehost account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.