What is Memrise?
Memrise is a platform that allows users to learn multiple languages through fun learning techniques such as flashcards.
If you want to close Memrise Account of a deceased person then, here is everything you need to know.
How To Close Memrise Account?
Here are the steps for closing a Memrise Account:
- “Log in” to the Memrise Account
- Go to the home page and click on the “profile” icon on the top right.
- Now, select the “Settings” option
- At the top of the Settings page, you will find “Delete Account”, click on that
- Check the given box, type the password. Now, click “Delete Account”
- A pop-up will appear, click yes on that and your account will be deleted.
Points To Remember
- If the Memrise Account is “Logged In” through Google or Facebook account then, you need to de-link them first.
Now you know how to permanently close Memrise account when someone dies. But, If you don’t have the login credentials of the account holder, you might have to face certain complications while closing the account. This is why it’s important to create a Digital Estate plan. It allows you to leave behind any information that your family members may require to access your Digital Assets after your death.
Clocr offers an amazing Digital Estate Planning service. So, sign-up with Clocr today to learn more.