What is Postcrossing?
Postcrossing is an online service that allows users to send and receive physical postcards to people across the world.
So you know what Postcrossing is, but how do you delete a Postcrossing account?
How To Delete A Postcrossing Account
- Login to the Postcrossing account
- At the top right corner, select the Settings option
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the link given following the ‘Want to terminate your account? You can do that here’ question
- After providing a reason for leaving, click on the box below near ‘Are You Sure?’
- Confirm your deletion by selecting Terminate My Account
Things To Note
- The account and all data associated with it will be permanently removed
- The account can also be temporarily disabled
Now that you know how to delete a Postcrossing account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.