What is Dailymotion?
Dailymotion is a French video-sharing platform. It is available worldwide in several languages and is quite popular, as seen by its 300 million monthly users.
How To Delete A Dailymotion Account
- As with all things, the first step is to log in to the account.
- Go to the settings page by clicking on the icon in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Delete Account’
- Confirm that you want the account deleted by selecting the option once more.
- Complete the process by re-entering your password as confirmation.
Things to note
- Dailymotion’s new inactivity account policy states that accounts not displaying any activity over 3 years will be automatically deleted.
- In case the account was logged into Dailymotion using a Facebook or Google account, then the account should first be disconnected. The above-mentioned steps are to be followed after de-linking the account.
Now that you know how to delete a Dailymotion account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.