What is Crowdsignal?
Crowdsignal is an online service that allows users to create polls, surveys, and quizzes.
So you know what Crowdsignal is, but how do you delete a Crowdsignal account?
How To Delete A Crowdsignal Account
- Log in to the Crowdsignal account (via WordPress)
- At the top right corner of the screen, click on the email account associated with the account
- From the dropdown, select My Account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the Close Account button
- Re-enter the password to confirm the deletion of the account.
Things To Note
Now that you know how to delete a Crowdsignal account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.