What is Change.org?
Change.org is an online petition website where users can promote online petitions regarding matters they care about to other people.
So you know what change.org is and what they do, but how do you go about deleting an account associated with their website?
How To Delete A Change.org Account
- Log in to your change.org account from their home page.
- Go to the settings page
- Select ‘Close My Account’
- Confirm that you would like to delete the account
Things to note
- When you delete a change.org account, the deletion is not permanent. The account can be re-activated by signing another petition using the email address associated with the account.
- In case you logged in using your Facebook/Google account, you need to de-link the account before following the aforementioned steps.
Now that you know how to delete a change.org account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.