Whether you are going to the Disney College Program or simply wish you could, we are sure you’ve looked at the Disney College Program with hopes and thoughts like “that looks fun.” Well, it is! However, if you are going to the Disney College Program, there is much more to do than just work. If you wish you could be on a DCP, there’s no better time than now to make some excellent plans.
In their Disney College Program, excellent college students create fantastic memories in four months! We will look at some cool, unique bucket list ideas and activities that you can do in your spare time.
EPCOT Bucket List Ideas for Disney College Programs
First and foremost, EPCOT is one of the world’s most unique theme parks. It was intended to feel like a perpetual world’s fair when first built as an experimental planned city. It is now divided into three sections: the World Showcase, the World Celebration, and the World Nature and Discovery.
- Go to a Festival: Attending an EPCOT festival is a must-do for every DCP. At least one of these festivals, from the well-known Food and Wine Festival in the fall to the Flower and Garden Festival in the spring, should coincide with your schedule.
- Pay a Visit to Club Cool: Club Cool is a Coca-Cola store that has just been refurbished and has tasting stations with flavors from across the world. You may sample Thai Fanta, Peru Cola, and various other beverages. If you dare, take a “shot” of the famed Italian Beverly!
- Have a Meal at Space 220: Space 220 is an out-of-this-world restaurant that opened in 2021. This immersive experience, designed to seem like dining on a space station, is one you won’t want to miss.
- Express Gratitude to the Phoenicians: It would be impossible to visit EPCOT without riding Spaceship Earth and honoring the Phoenicians. This ride also includes an interactive function that allows you to learn about your future!
- Go to a Secret Bar: While not “secret,” several bars in EPCOT are challenging to locate. As a result, they’re the ideal destination to get away from the Florida heat (and crowds).
Disney College Program: Magic Kingdom Bucket List
Have trouble coming up with ideas for what you want to do while in the Disney College Program? We’ve got your back!
Look at this list of unique bucket list ideas to get started. It’s more than we can fit into one semester, so pick your favorites and add some of your ideas. Make sure you take lots of pictures! This will be a great semester that you’ll never forget.
The Magic Kingdom is home to Cinderella’s Castle and an enchanted paradise, fireworks, and attractions. Here are some must-see attractions in the Magic Kingdom during your DCP!
- Go to a Holiday Gathering: Some of the best parties can be found at Magic Kingdom. This is a fantastic way to experience the seasons, whether you become scared at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours.
- Make a Dream: Cinderella’s wishes well can be found in an alcove between Tomorrowland and the castle. If you make a wish here, it may come true.
- Take on the role of a Galactic Hero: You become an official Galactic Hero if you get the highest score (999,999) on Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. Don’t forget to brag about it if you pull off this legendary achievement.
- Give a Dole Whip a Try: Few treats are visually appealing as the Dole Whip. This food, which can be found at Sunshine Seasons in Adventureland, is as refreshing as delightful.
- The Kiss Goodnight Show is a must-see: Did you know there’s a second firework show following the main one? The “Kiss Goodnight” is a tradition where the park bids guest a good night before closing.
Unique Bucket List Ideas for Disney College Programs in Hollywood Studios
There is a lot of new stuff to explore at Hollywood Studios, designed to seem like a Hollywood set. Whether you favor blockbuster movies like Star Wars or thrill rides, there’s something for everyone here.
- Join the fightback: Even if you aren’t a Star Wars fan, you must ride Rise of the Resistance at Hollywood Studios. This attraction lasts approximately 20 minutes and is much more than a ride. Good luck, and may the force be with you!
- Try the Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake: The Prime Time Cafe is one of the best restaurants in Hollywood Studios, and it feels like you’re in a 1950s comedy. Don’t worry if you are unable to make reservations. You can have an alcoholic beverage or the famed PB&J milkshake at the Tune-In Lounge in Echo Lake.
Animal Kingdom Bucket List Ideas from the Disney College Program
Animal Kingdom is Walt Disney World’s largest park, so plan on spending a lot of time there. Check out these unique bucket list ideas to know your wild side on the DCP.
- Banshee Ride: If you’ve ever wanted to visit Pandora from the movie Avatar, now’s your opportunity. The Flight of Passage 3D flying simulator truly transports you to another universe.
- Take a look at the yeti that hasn’t thawed: Wave at Everest’s frozen yeti, infamously smashed since it originally opened. The yeti, which may be seen near the conclusion of this fast-moving attraction, is always there to greet you.
- Take a safari: It’s different every time you go on a Kilimanjaro Safari. You never know what creatures you’ll see on your next journey because you’re driving through a large, open savanna.
These Disney College Program unique bucket list ideas are designed to prep the students for the fun, exciting, and sometimes challenging Disney College Program trip! The activities will give you experience and help you relax. We hope this post makes your Disney College Program a memorable one!