Songs are the best way to convey your feelings, thoughts, love, care, respect, and many other emotions to your loved ones. Not only your partner, but you can also dedicate these heart-whelming lyrics to your mother, father, Son, daughter, and friends. Here we have curated a list of 25 best-selected songs to honor the relationship between parents and their sons. These songs dedicated to the son are the best medium to strengthen your bonding with your loving son.
A song is a sequence of beautiful lyrics with a hidden message full of emotions and dedication for a particular person. It is not so easy to express your actual feelings to your son in words. But these fantastic songs dedicated to the son by world-class singers can do this for you.
In the time we are living, everyone is very busy. Both the parents are working and unable to give their children a quality part of their time. However, they are doing so for the promising future of their kids. Still, some differences may occur due to this communication gap. You can fill this gap by telling your son how much you love him and care for him.
Best Songs About Sons
These songs have magical lyrics that directly hit on hearts. Generally, people say daughters are fairies of a father, and they use Mumma’s boy abbreviation for the boys as they are closer to the moms. By dedicating these songs to his son, a mother can memorize his journey from her stomach to her heart. She can explain how her heart goes more confidently when she sees him laughing, crying, learning, and reaching the top.
So my dear mothers and fathers, get ready to bang with your son on his birthday, marriage, any particular day, or every day by surprising him by singing or performing these fantastic songs.
- Father and Son” is an emotional song by Cat Stevens in 1970 from the album Tea for the Tillerman.
- “A Mother’s Song” by T. Carter Music
- “Father and Son” is a song by Phil Collins from the Album But Seriously in the year: 1989
- “Letter to Me” is a song by Brad Paisley from the album 5th Gear in the Year 2007
- The most famous song, “Do I Make You Proud,” was composed by Taylor Hicks.
- “If I Could,” a song is sung by Barbra Streisand Album: Higher Ground Year: 1997
- “Mama’s Song” by Carrie Underwood
- “Dance with My Father” is a song by Luther Vandross from the album Dance With My Father, in the year 2003
- “Cats in the Cradle” is an excellent song by Harry Chapin from the Album: Verities & Balderdash, released in Year: 1974
- “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” by Roberta Flack from the album First Take in 1969.
- “I Got You” is one of the masterpieces by Ciara from the album Jackie released in the year 2015
- ” When You Need Me” is a song recorded by Bruce Springsteen is a song by which you can assure your son to be there when he needs you.
- “Lullaby For Wyatt” by Sheryl Crow from the album Detours, released in 2008
- ” Like Father, Like Son” By The Game from the album The Documentary released in 2005
- ” Father, Son” by Peter Gabriel from the album OVO released in 2005
- “Like My Mother Does” by Lauren Alaina
- “To Zion” By Lauryn Hill from the album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill in 1998
- “He Gets That From Me” is a super hit song from the album A Country By Reba McEntire.
- ” Just The Two Of Us” by Will Smith from the album: Big Willie Style, released on July 20, 1998
- “Boy” By Lee Brice was released in June 2017
- ” Little Lion Man” is a viral song by Mumford & Sons.
- “You’re Gonna Be (Always Loved By Me) ” is a song that will touch your heart by Reba McEntire.
- “Don’t Blink” by Kenny Chesney shows the depth of unconditional love.
- “Through The Years” by Kenny Rogers
- “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” was recorded by Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo’ole.
These songs fill you with pure love and emotions. They make you realize your parents’ sacrifices for your happiness and to make you smile. Nothing can beat the love of parents for their kids in this world. Parenthood is full of responsibilities. It takes you to a new world of emotions and humanity. Sometimes, comments are not enough to explain your inner emotional battle to your loved ones. But when the words get the company of beautiful music, the sweetness, and beauty of the emotions in riches with the super bonding of relationships.
It is the time to keep your loving son closer to your heart and explain your genuine emotions to him. If you did not dedicate any song for your son until now, it is time to do so. These best songs dedicated to the son have the power to make someone cry and give them goosebumps. Based on the parents-to-son relationship, let’s sing, listen, dance, and enjoy these evergreen songs.