Job Description Mandatory Requirements:
- 5+Yrs of hands on development experience in using current software patterns including web services, web APIs, message queue, service oriented and micro services architecture.
- Candidates should have designed a product on AWS or any other public cloud. Should have understanding of Infrastructure, involved in hosting on AWS, pricing, and load balancer.
- Candidates must have demonstrated capability in Angular, Node.js platforms.
- Should have experience in enterprise applications on cloud or on premise environments.
- Should have experience in multi tenancy.
- Candidates must have Continuous integration experience, conceptual knowledge on continuous delivery.
- As an architect the person would be responsible for suggestion and implementation of new technologies.
- Has made design decisions for a product, and lived with the consequences of decisions. Has successfully introduced new technology.
- Has broad experience with different types of applications, including web applications. Has experience with more than one technology stack, and has exposure to best-of-breed web scale technologies.
- Expertise in developing APIs (Web Services) and integration of many services into a single cohesive application.
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. Ability to solve complex problems in an organized way Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Excellent networking skills, especially with multiple stakeholders and product line
- Strong motivational skills, especially when it comes to leading a team.