- You are passionate about social media marketing, SEO, content marketing and the ability to connect people and bring brand stories to life.
- You have excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- You have outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- You have attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- You have the ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- You have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- You also are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You are excited about the opportunity to directly manage several social communities on behalf of a brand, in addition to helping with content creation, copywriting, and analytics/optimization.
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter who likes to set their own ambitious targets aligned with topline business goals.
- You possess an understanding of social media metrics, a passion for enforcing and elevating brand standards, and an unwavering ability to pivot tactics on the fly.
- You’re excited to join a growing marketing team and play an active role in the formation and stewardship of our company culture.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to broader digital marketing strategy emphasizing content marketing in particular
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
An SEO Lead’s role is responsible for identifying and implementing SEO & content marketing strategies that will contribute to the goals and success of our campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- You are responsible for coming up SEO strategies that aligns with our marketing goals.
- Assist / manage / execute in SEO discussions, content marketing, and social media campaigns across programs. Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Proficient in keyword research tools. Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations, identify and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Site audits, and making sure no errors, broken links
- Implement link building campaigns
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other marketing team members
- 2-4 years’ experience in a social media or community management role
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Comfortable using a variety of social platforms (personally or professionally) like TikTok, Discord, Reddit, Pinterest, etc.
- Demonstrated strong communication and organization skills
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills
Bonus points for
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools for digital media formats
- Basic knowledge of paid social media strategies
- Experience managing and working with social influencers and content creators
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
Benefits & Perks
- We are currently WFH and fully remote due to COVID, and have built an amazing remote culture/team in the process!
- Flexible time off
- Great work environment (all the time!)
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company
- Formal mentorship program