What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud is a group of services provided by Adobe to its users. These services include software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography.
So you know what Adobe Creative Cloud is, but how do you delete an Adobe account? It should be noted that you should not have any active subscriptions in order to delete an account.
How To Cancel An Adobe Subscription?
How To Delete An Adobe Account
- Sign in to the Adobe account
- Under Privacy, scroll down until you see the Delete Account option
- Select Continue and follow the on-screen prompts
- At the final stage, select Confirm delete account after checking off the box confirming the deletion of the account.
Things To Note
- Deleting an Adobe Account is permanent
- In case the files under the account are needed, it is recommended to download them before you delete the account
- To delete an Enterprise account, the account manager of the concerned account should be contacted
Now that you know how to delete an Adobe account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.