What is Hulu?
Hulu is a subscription-based streaming service that offers a library of movies and shows from networks such as ABC, NBC, or FX and third-party distributors. Additionally, they also create original content available only in the US.
If you want to delete a Hulu Account then, here is everything you need to know.
How To Delete A Hulu Account?
Hulu offers two kinds of membership i.e. a paid subscription and a free subscription. You need to delete both accounts differently. Thus, here are steps to delete both kinds of accounts.
Hulu Plus Account (Paid Subscription)
- Log in to the account through the Hulu Plus cancelation page or visit the official page on deleting a Plus Account
- Check the box under the “Still want to cancel?” section.
- Now click on the “Cancel” button.
- Once the process is done, Hulu sends a confirmation email.
- Log in to the Hulu account page.
- Next to the account holder’s name, you get an option called “Update Personal Info” click on that
- Now click on “Delete my free Hulu account.”
- You will be asked to enter the password, so enter the correct password.
- Now click on the “Yes, delete my account” button, and your account will be deleted.
Now that you know you need to delete a Hulu account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.