What is Flickr?
Flickr is an image and video hosting website that helps beginner and professional photographers host their high-resolution photos/videos.
So you know what Flickr is, but how do you delete a Flickr account?
How To Delete A Flickr Account
- Sign in to the Flickr account.
- On the top-right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings
- Under Personal Information, select Delete Your Account
- Read the message on the next page and agree to the deletion of the account
- Enter the password again to confirm the deletion of the account
- Select Delete My Account to delete the Flickr account
Things To Note
- A Flickr account can only be deleted through their site, not the app
- The account deletion is permanent, so it is advised to backup any photos/videos before deleting the account
Now that you know how to delete a Flickr account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s login information. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.