What is Verizon?
Verizon is a wireless network operator that primarily offers mobile phone services. They are the largest wireless carriers in the U.S.
So you know what Verizon is, but how do you cancel a Verizon account?
How To Cancel A Verizon Account:
- You cannot delete a Verizon account online, but you can remove a user account from a device.
- To close a Verizon account, contact Verizon’s customer service line at 1-844-837-2262
- To cancel the subscription for the deceased person’s phone number, contact 800-922-0204 to initiate the request
- You can also close an account by directly going to a Verizon store in person.
- For closing an account, you will be asked for the following:
- Account Owner’s name
- Phone number
- Verizon wireless Account PIN
Now that you know how to cancel a Verizon account, you might also realize the complications that may arise when deleting the account of a deceased person. The major one is not having access to the account holder’s Verizon Wireless Account PIN. By making use of a Digital Estate Plan, you get to decide what happens to each of your Digital Assets following your death or incapacitation.
Sign up with Clocr today to get started with creating your own Digital Will.