Whether we’re talking about the Golden Girls or The Sunshine Boys, there’s nothing quite like a heartwarming story of friendship. And whether we’re on the giving or receiving end, it feels amazing to know that someone cares about us enough to thank us for being our friends.
Saying thank you is always a tiny bit tricky to do. Sometimes, what you want to say doesn’t seem to fit with the gratitude that you are feeling inside. You don’t want your thank you to seem too big or too small and it can be difficult to find the right words. So, here are 20 genuine ways to say “thank you for being a friend.” Enjoy!
20 Ways To Say Thank You For Being A Friend
- Every time I need support in life, you’ve always been there standing right behind me. It is so good to have you in my life, thank you for being my friend! And, thanks for always being there and never letting me down.
- Someone as strong and kind as you are is hard to find. Thank you for everything you do for our friendship. Our friendship is very special for me, so thank you for being my friend.
- When I found you, I found everything. Even though we’ve had rough times, I want to thank you for your patience with me through them all.
- You’ve added truckloads of joy, a bunch of happiness, and spread colors into my dull life. How can I not appreciate these! Thank you so much for being my friend
- You’ve stuck by me through so many ups and downs and I want you to know that I’ll always be there for you. Tons of Thanks.
- Let me take out this time to sincerely thank you for your solid friendship with me. I never thought that we will hold on to each other thus far, but here we are. I celebrate you and all that you selflessly do as my best friend.
- You are somebody who, no matter the degree of mistakes I make, never judges me. You empathize as though you want to take my place in pain. I want to thank you from my heart of hearts, my best friend.
- Throughout my life, everyone could see the tears in my eyes, but only you could feel the pain in my heart. Thanks for being my friend.
- I have been fortunate enough to meet someone like you. You, my friend, are truly a beautiful and wonderful human. Thank you for everything that you have done for me.
- Even though situations, times, and life have changed over the years, our friendship remains the same. Thanks for always being there.
- Having someone who makes you laugh and cheers you up when you’re down is a great blessing. Thanks for being that someone in my life.
- I acknowledge and appreciate the special bond we share as friends. Ever since we started off our friendship, my life hasn’t been the same; I have become better and stronger than before.
- We have done everything together since childhood. Today I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I look forward to sharing many more of life’s lovely moments with you.
- Without you my life would have been so difficult, there would have been no colors if I didn’t meet you. Thank you for being my best friend. Without you, I wouldn’t have survived.
- You are a great listener. I don’t know how you do it, but I am sure I can’t be devoted to listening to woes and boring stories like you do. Thank you for being my unique friend.
- Who needs to go to a psychiatrist to share your mental problems when there’s a psycho friend like you! Thanks for being a crazy, stupid, and weird friend.
- I don’t know what I did to deserve you because you are surely the best. The least I could do is be thankful to you.
- Although you couldn’t fix all my problems, you are always beside me to face them together. Thanks for being my pillar of strength and my best friend.
- To me, you are a wall that shields me from every sorrow. Thank you for being my friend!
- You have influenced my life in such a positive way that words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsifer
There’s nothing wrong with letting your friend know how much you appreciate them. Hopefully, this blog will help you. In the end, there are hundreds of ways to say “thank you for being a friend” to the people in your life. A really nice gift can go a long way towards thanking them, but so can a heartfelt card. So go tell your friends today that they are appreciated and loved.